- The BFSC Annual Meeting was held May 20. New officers elected were Brandon Hoffman, vice president; Traci Archard, treasurer; Lilliana Norby, secretary; Mary Jo Savageau & Amber Wilson, members at large. See Board of Directors for the full board member list.
- Our membership renewals and ice time registrations are now online!
- Members, go here to log into your BFSC member account on EntryEeze.com. Click on "Access my account" to log in, and tenew your memberships for the 2015-2016 year by clicking on "Apply/Renew."
- Click here to sign up for Summer Ice Times at wideopenskies.com/bfsc/ and follow the online instructions. You'll need to register for times there, and pay for them on EntryEeze. The Summer program will run from June 15 - August 10. The test session will be August 11 - 13. Deadline to register for Summer Ice is Friday, June 5.
- The 2015 Capital Ice Summer Synchro Experience will be held Monday, June 29, and Tuesday, June 30, at the VFW Arena in Bismarck. Featured coach is Ramona Peterson, St. Louis Synergy Synchro Director and Team USA Coach! Click here for information and registration.
- BFSC Annual Meeting of the Members is Wednesday, May 20, at 6:30 pm in the meeting room above the curling rink at the VFW All Seasons Arena. All members are encouraged to attend to vote for director positions and bylaw changes. Click here for annual meeting announcement and proposed bylaw changes.
The Bismarck Figure Skating Club (BFSC) of Bismarck, North Dakota, is a member of the U.S. Figure Skating Association. We offer lessons, testing, and competitions for skaters from beginning basics through advanced levels of skating. We also offer seven synchronized skating teams, with our top team rated 5th in the nation in their division.
See our Board of Directors page for information about our board and committee members and our board meetings.